Children across the can enjoy fun-packed physical activity sessions free of charge thanks to AFC Fylde Community Foundation.
Building on the enormous success of its school holiday programme, the Foundation will be offering even more activities and sessions to youngsters during October half-term.
The Community Foundation has now announced a full line-up of free community sports varying from football to dodgeball to multi-skills. Each of the activity packed sessions are aimed at boys and girls aged between 7-12 years old and cater for all levels of ability.
The free sports sessions will be taking place at the following dates and times:
· Monday 30th October – 10:00-12:00 Hove Road Park
· Monday 30th October – 13:00-15:00 Ashton Gardens St Annes
· Tuesday 31st October – 10:00-12:00 Wesham Community Park
· Tuesday 31st October – 13:00-15:00 Kirkham Memorial Park
· Wednesday 1st November – 10:00-12:00 Kirkham Memorial Park
· Wednesday 1st November – 13:00-15:00 Hove Road Park
· Thursday 2nd November – 10:00-12:00 Ashton Garden St Annes
· Thursday 2nd November – 13:00-15:00 Wesham Community Park
· Friday 3rd November – 10:00-12:00 Park View Lytham
· Friday 3rd November – 13:00-15:00 Kirkham Memorial Park
Community Foundation Director Tom Hutton is delighted that the Foundation is once again able to offer free sports throughout the half term.
He said: “It’s great that we are running more free community activities this October half-term. It’s incredibly rewarding to be able to offer children a safe place to do sports and activities throughout their school holidays.
“Me and my team are really excited to get started with the free community sports and we are very confident it’s going to be another great success!”
For more information and news stories please visit www.afcfyldefoundation.co.uk or keep up to date with all of our updates on twitter @afcfct.